Residual Organic Disinfectant
Highly effective and economic disinfectant.
- Kills known bacteria, viruses and fungi rapidly and efficiently.
- Eliminates harmful pathogens to log 5 at point of application (99. 999%).
- Continues to kill harmful pathogens – i.e. residual efficacy on skin with RBT 24/7 lasts up to 9 hrs or from wash to wash.
- Coating the tested surfaces by creating an active barrier lasting for 7 days without affecting the surface properties.
- Stops development of mutant strains.
- Anti-bacterial & Anti-viral
- 100% Biodegradable active ingredients
- 99.999% Effective
- Long lasting residual efficacy protection even when dry
- Water based / non-flammable
- Designed with human safety in mind
Effectively used in:
- Packing Industry
- Food Processing
- Industrial disinfecting
- Schools and Universaties
- EV-71 (HFMD), Norovirus
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Enterococcus hirae
- Escherichia coli
- Candida albicans
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Listeria monocytogene
v2-Phenoxyethanol ≤ 2 %
Lactic acid ≤ 1 %, Citric Acid < 0.5%
Amines, C12-14 (even numbered)-alkyldimethyl, N-oxides ≤ 0.6 %
Ready to use
Spray, Foam or Misting
EFFECT ON SURFACES
Tested on gloss, steel, wood, plastic, skin & fabric